Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard or Check
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates. A deposit due at least 60 days prior to the Check-In Date. The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform STR Manager immediately. Payment in full is due 30 days prior to the Check-In Date. Smoking is not allowed in or around the home. A $250.00 fee will be charged immediately if smoking occurs on premises. Damage to the home will be charged to the guest within 7 days of departure.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable. If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded 100 % if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date; or, 50 % if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are subject to no refund.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Owner and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Just Around Bend LLC and Just Around Bend LLC Staff, and Home Owners harmless from and indemnify Just Around Bend LLC and Just Around Bend LLC Staff, and Home Owners against the same.
- Pet friendly homes are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and a pet addendum. All pet friendly homes have a 2 pet maximum; only dogs are permitted.
- Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
- Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet(s) while on the property.
Left Behind Items:
- Homeowner/Just Around Bend LLC are not responsible for lost items. Found items will be held for 30 days and donated after 30 days. Items can be returned to guest at $20 return fee, plus the cost of postage.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $500 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
Complete Terms and Conditions are provided to the guest upon booking.